Concerts with repertoire from the Renaissance and Baroque Ages with Romantic Spanish guitar and vihuela:
- The Spanish Golden Age: Music for vihuela.
- The Art of the Fugue: Mudarra, Narvaez, Sanz, Weiss and Bach.
- The French Baroque for lute and Baroque Spanish guitar: The music of Campion, Corbetta, Gaultier and De Visée.
- The music of the Classical period: Sor, Giuliani.
- Four centuries of Spanish music for guitar (1550-1850).
Some compositions for guitar
- Composition and performance of music for poetry: Cesar Vallejo, Niels Hav.
- Live concert improvising music with different elements and instruments.
- Improvisation in four parts (acoustic conversations in the animal world).
- Music for poetry without poetry
- The Danish poets: music for guitar
- Suite 1 and Suite in free classical style
- Four fantasias for guitar
- Four preludes in a free style
- Music for two guitars
Research work (1992-95) on the historical scale highlighting: “The recovery of tonality: a path of evolution,” at the Second Symposium of Catalan Musicology or “The recovery of tonality, The 15 premises” at IRCAM (Paris).
Creation and lecture of several seminars on musicology: Improvisation in Baroque tuning techniques, Schenkerian Analysis, Interpretation and analysis of guitar works.
Conferences: History of Western music, Music in the Spanish Golden Age, The biological origins of music.
Regular film score services producing, selecting and composing music for documentaries and shorts (“Wildlife” Orbis, “The Moorish in Spain” of Salvat, “Beauties and parks” Planeta).
Management and organisation of concerts in the city of Barcelona, Can Deu, Casa Elizalde, Jamboree Jazz hall,and Hotel España of Barcelona.
Director and professor of classical guitar, choral and chamber music at the School of Music Alois Haba (Barcelona, Spain).